Kick off the New Year with amazing new products for your hair, face, and body!
With each new year comes a clean slate for trying to do or be better at something. Exercise is always a given, but why not invest in your beauty with the start of 2020! Chesterfield, MO Life and Style Blogger, Emily Martinez from Emmy Lou Styles shares this round up of 10 Must Have Beauty Items to get your 2020 off to a great start!
- Tweezerman Micro Mini Tweezer Set The mini set is perfect for your make up drawer or in the car! They are compact and TSA compliant. The set comes with the micro mini slant (perfect angle for working against the brow bone) AND the micro mini point (to grab those baby fine hairs).
- Bedhead Curlipops Curling Wand Works like a charm, and for only $15 you will have loose beachy waves in a flash!
- Silicone Facial Mask Brushes If you enjoy doing at home facials, or applying various serums or creams these silicone brushes are the perfect tool! Just dab a little of the product on the brush and then spread evenly across face. They come in a set of two and are super easy to clean!
- Benefit Roller Lash Curling and Lifting Mascara This mascara does EVERYTHING that the name says without having to use a curling wand! If you just want to whip out your mascara and apply, this stuff is for you!
- Glossier Perfume THIS.STUFF.IS.AMAZING. Not over powering, just clean and fresh!
- Pixi by Petra Glow Mist Sets your make up perfectly and gives you the most amazing glow year round!
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More Baggage De-puff tired eyes. Apply under your eyes with finger.
- Native Deodorant Thinking about ditching your antiperspirant? Check out this all natural deodorant!
- Vermont’s Original Bag Balm This stuff works wonders for chapped, cracked winter lips. One tin will last you FOREVER too!