Local Goodies and Treats that Represent St. Louis!
Rightfully called, “A baseball town with a drinking problem,” St. Louis is built on Cardinal baseball and Budweiser beer. Add in our amazing Blues hockey team, famous frozen custard and some of the best food around—St. Louis is not only a great place to live, but an awesome city to visit! Here are some items to help show your love for this amazing city.
1. Arch Apparel Tee: $32, 2335 S. Hanley Road, ArchApparel.com
2. Budweiser Can Coolie: $4, 12th and Lynch Street, Budweiser.com
3. Cardinals Jersey: $124.99, 700 Clark Ave., MLB.com/Cardinals
4. Blues Banner: $25.99, 1401 Clark Ave., NHL.com/Blues
5. Build-A-Bear: $20, 67 W. County Center, Des Peres, BuildABear.com
6. STL Baseball Cap: $35, 110 E. Jefferson Ave., Kirkwood, PaperDolls.Boutique
7. Crown Candy Laffy Taffy: varies, 1401 St. Louis Ave., CrownCandyKitchen.net
8. Ted Drewes Frozen Custard: varies, 6726 Chippewa, TedDrewes.com
9. STL Phone Case: $34.99, 700 Clark Ave., MLB.com/Cardinals