Shelfies: Display Your Passions, Interests, Treasures
Transforming bookcases and wall shelves into stunning displays can come from accentuating collections, hobbies, artwork, functional accessories or treasured tchotchkes. Whether your style is contemporary, traditional or eclectic, the Mary Tuttles team at 17021 Baxter Road in Chesterfield can help locate perfect home decor touches, such as the eight items spotlighted here.
Spring is a great time to update by decorating home shelves, according to Angela Carter, Mary Tuttles manager.
“Gray is still strong as a neutral, but people want lots of color this year,” she says. “For home decor, it’s beautiful jewel tones, with green being the predominant color.”
Family-owned since 1984, Mary Tuttle’s store offers home accessories, unique gifts, linens, beddings and floral arrangements.
- 1. Jan Barboglio Adelita Golondrina Votive with wax candle, $75
- 2. Bunny/carrot candle snuffer, $24.50
- 3. Sid Dickens’ Memory Blocks, on their own or mixed as a collection, handmade in Canada, $89.95
- 4. Mottahedeh Diplomatic Eagle Box, $105
- 5. Jan Barboglio Primavera Railroad, Green holders/vessels on forged iron stand, $595
- 6. Erbario Toscano Black Pepper Luxury Home Fragrance Diffuser, $50
- 7. Match Square Alarm Clock, $195
- 8. Photo frames, including sterling silver, $56-$882